Mother's Day present

      Do you have in your closet any items which make you happy every time you put them on? I do! There may not be too many, but today I am wearing one of those pieces from my wardrobe which makes me smile every time I decide to wear it. I love this dress a lot.

      I remember I found this dress on-line at Macy’s and fell in love right away. It was a little bit pricy for me, that’s why I decided to wait until it goes on sale. Coupons unfortunately didn’t work on this brand. I checked it every day for almost a month and it just would not go on sale. I was very upset because I wanted it so bad.

      But one day my husband asked me: “What would you like to get for Mother‘s Day?”  My answer followed immediately: “The Dress!”  The problem was solved. I got a great present from Evgeny, and every time when I put it on I remember this story.









      Shall we dance?





Dress - Free People, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Valentina, Denim Jacket - Baccini
Necklace - Friend's gift, Earrings and Necklace - Macy's

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Popular Posts