Great find

      Today I am wearing another piece from my daughter’s box – a dress. At first sight, I didn’t like it at all. I looked at that dress and thought: “How could she even spend money on this piece of junk? It looks cheap and the color reminds me of a uniform…”  But for some reason, I don’t remember why, I put it aside.

      On one of the rainy days I went upstairs and decided to look closer what I have in my closet for the fall season, and I found this dress. I decided to try it on, being sure, that it is not going to work for me in any way. But, as soon as, I put it on, I realized that I kind of like it. I added the leopard printed shoes, a faux fur vest, a little bit of jewelry… And surprisingly, it turned out like a very interesting outfit for me. The dress didn’t look cheap anymore.

      Conversely the color made my eyes brighter, the length made me look taller plus midi now is on trend, and the style of the dress made me feel very trendy.

      My apology, Olga! Great choice, great taste!





 Lesson of the day: 
Never reject any clothes until you try it on! It could look not good enough on a hanger in a store or in a pile of clothes in a box, but it could turn out as a real find for your wardrobe 
when you try it on!






 Dress - Sharagano, Vest - Michael Kors, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Marino Orlandi
Bracelet - Express, Earrings - Jones New York

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Have you tried the dress with a waist belt? Maybe red? and red shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your post at Catherine's party. This dress is really flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts