Day in Baltimore

      It was one of those days which, I wish, would never end.  The weather was unbelievably comfortable, Inner Harbor (the place we were visiting) was absolutely gorgeous, and we, my husband and I, were infinitely happy to spend our Saturday together. 

      Today I want to show you another black and white outfit I was wearing in Baltimore. I found it very interesting how the bottom lines of the shirt and the sweater repeated each other, I've never mixed them together before. Also I was surprised that these dressy pants looked pretty good without heels. Usually I wear them for more formal events, never for travel.

      But in the morning, looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that I created a very interesting traveling look - snug and a little bit dressy at the same time - in which I could walk for miles and then have a great dinner at a presentable restaurant. 

      This blog definitely makes me work around my wardrobe!












Shirt - Free People, Sweater - Express, Pants - Cache, Shoes - Etienne Aigner,
Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Necklace - Lucky Brand

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Popular Posts