New look with old dress

      This dress I bought a year ago and got a chance to wear just once. I couldn't decide if it's my style or not... But today, with almost 100 degrees outside, I decided that this dress will be perfect for going out on a Friday night.

      Light, very open and at the same time chic. When I put it on, all my doubts about the wrong style disappeared. I felt very confident and that it belongs to me. I will definitely keep it for a while in my closet.

      In my opinion, the best way to check if you still want this item in your closet is to try it on with the right shoes, bag and accessories and look closely in the mirror. If you love your reflection - keep it, if you dislike it even a little bit - get rid of it right away! You will never rock it!








     I really like the combination of these two prints. I think they compliment each other. 
What do you think?

     
Happy Friday, everyone!



Dress - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren here, Shoes - Guess, similar here, Bag - Chico's, similar here,
Earrings - Anthropologie, similar here


Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts