Bright colors

      I am originally from the south part of Russia. I would call it a resort area, because I used to live 50 miles away from the Black Sea. Have you ever noticed that people from  resorts love to wear bright colors? Maybe there is a lot of sun and warmth, or resort areas make people feel that it is time to relax and have fun...

      I don't know, but once in a while, my southern blood reminds me where I am from, and in these moments I desperately need to put on something crazy.

     Today, probably, is one of those days...  It might look a little bit too much, but it is exactly what I wanted! I've noticed that I am very dependent on the colors I am wearing, and sometimes the wrong color on me can make me sad.
   


      Looking at my photos now I realized that the bag I choose, wasn't the best choice for that outfit... Well, it is exactly how we learn what not to wear!


      But, I am definitely sure that this neckless compliments the whole look. What do you think?






       Have a great day, everyone, and please keep in mind "Bright colors - brighter life!"



Top - Loft, similar here, Skirt -  NY&Company, similar here, Shoes - Michael Kors here, Necklace - Anthropologie, similar here, Belt here, Bag - Arcadia here

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Popular Posts