One dress - three looks

       I bought this dress at Anthropologie a couple of months ago. It was on a big sale and I got it only for $27.00. I love bright colors especially for summer time. I always feel lighter and fresher in white. I also think that light colors make me look younger.

      Today I want to show three different outfits which I created based on this dress.

1.City walk.


      I would wear this outfit for traveling in big cities. Comfortable shoes, а capacious bag across the shoulder, stretchy and wrinkle free natural fabric of the dress. All these pieces give me a very dynamic feeling. I could walk miles after miles in this outfit and at the same time feel stylish and trendy.




Dress - Anthropologie here, Shoes - Anthropologie, similar here, Bag - Valentina, similar here, Necklace - handmade by friend, Bracelet - Express, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

2. Girls night out.


      I would definitely go like that with girls out for a drink on Friday night or for a party. This look I could simply convert from a day at work to the night out. Just add a necklace and a brighter color of lipstick right after work and you are ready to spend time with your girlfriends chatting in a nice cozy restaurant or a bar.



      Actually I bought this necklace together with the dress. I think they match perfectly.
      I didn't put any earrings or bracelets because the necklace is already big and my clutch is sparkly enough. Again, I don't want to overload the look.


Dress - Anthropologie here, Necklace -Anthropologie, Shoes - Marc Fisher LTD here
Clutch - Chico's

3. Romantic dinner.


      I think this dress is absolutely appropriate for a dinner time. Maybe not for a fancy restaurant, but I would certainly go out with my husband somewhere romantic and cozy. I simply switched flat shoes to high heels, grabbed a little clutch..., threw a scarf on my neck, put long sparkly earrings on...


       Added brighter make up and voila!


      I am ready for a great night!


          Just remember: simpler dress - more varieties to create different kinds of looks.

         So, Ladies, cheers to our fabulousness!


Dress - Anthropologie here, Shoes BCBGeneration, Earrings and Scarf - Touche Accessories,
Bracelet - friend's gift, Clutch - Gucci


Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts