Trip to New York. Outfit # 1

       Last weekend we spent in one of my most favorite cities, New York. I hear so many stories from friends and social media about how mother-nature heals and inspires us, but to me, the biggest inspiration and energy boost come from the city which never sleeps. I can walk there for miles looking at people, architecture, and store windows.

       I love going to the restaurants and coffee shops in New York because there are countless choices of different cuisines, designs on every budget. I love the energy of this city. But we all know that we have to wear the most comfortable clothes in the big cities because if we want to see enough there we need to cover the miles and miles of walking. 

      This time I was really well prepared for our two-day trip. I wanted to travel light, that's why I decided that I need to create two looks with the same bag, outwear, and a pair of shoes (clothes don't weigh as much as these items). 

      Because we drove to New York, for my first outfit I chose a pair of most comfortable jeans and a light merino-wool sweater. I didn't want to get tired of uncomfortable clothes from sitting two and a half hours in the car.

     My little bag which I wore as a crossed-body bag helped me forget that I have a bag because my hands were empty all the time. I also picked my "go-to" slip-on shoes in which I can walk infinitely without feeling tightness and inconvenience. To proof this, my watch showed that I made 23,663 steps (8.9 miles) that day and I knew I would wear them the next day without any problems.

     New York met us in its best mood - sunny and warm. I have never seen this city so clean and empty, there were no tourists at all, which was a little sad to observe. I hope it will bounce back soon as it always does!










Sweater, Earrings - Anthropologie, Jeans - Free People, Slip-On Shoes - Michael Kors,
Bag - Ralph Lauren, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. The weather seemed indeed perfect to explore the city! Fabulous trousers! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday link up party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was gorgeous! Thank you very much, Nancy!

      Delete
  2. That's a cool look! I'm glad you had fun time in NYC. Your bag is love.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one stylish traveler! I love the wide leg pants! You look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this outfit! When we would visit New York 10 to 12 years ago, it was really clean. I always love discovering pretty architecture and loved Central Park. We will have to take all of the boys some day. The 2 youngest haven't been.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a great plan! I love New York very much! Thank you very much for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. What a great casual outfit! it's nice you were able to go visit New York too! I've never been, but would love to one day! Obviously when things are a lot safer in the US!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you will go to New York one day! Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  6. I agree with you that NYC us very inspiring! Great photos and such an elegant yet sporty and comfy look in your cream neutrals. Love those drop earrings, too!

    Welcome by and join my special Pink Week Linkup this week. =) I also featured you on Thursday Moda a couple weeks ago, Tatiana.

    https://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2020/10/pink-week-for-breast-cancer-millennial.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you! This is the perfect NYC outfit. I have been wondering what the city is like these days. Is it kind of eerie being so barren of tourists and pedestrians? But it probably was fun to see the city not through a wall of people. I do love the energy I get from nature, but the energy of NYC is something totally different and equally inspiring! Thanks for sharing this fun post and look at the #StylishMonday link up!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! it was a little eerie and barren without the usual amount of people, but it was still my lovely city. I hope things will get better soon. Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts