Snow-white trousers

    My friend gave me those white pants, which I immediately decided to make a part of my wardrobe. They are made from a thick fabric which is not possible to wear during the summer. But, at the same time, they are a snow-white color which I have never worn during the cold season.

    Probably, they would be great wear for early spring with all the light colors which I like for that season, but I decided to wear them now. And despite the fact that it is mid-autumn, I decided to break the old rule "Do not wear white after Labor Day".

    Who knows what else life will bring us? That's why I decided not to put off until tomorrow what I want to wear today.








Shirt - Free People, Trousers - White House Black Market, Vest - Anthropologie
Shoes - Nine West,  Bag - Michael Kors, Earrings - Keneth Cole
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski
 
Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Love the white and blue together. What an interesting looking building in the background. Yes, let us not put off what we want to wear for any reason Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love this place! It is Swarthmore College. Thank you very much, Lise!

      Delete
  2. Oh those fashion rules! We decide what we wavy to wear don't we. And those white trousers look very chique and brighten this grey day up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a pair of "winter white" wool pants when I was in high school. I love this look, very crisp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Winter white wool pants" sound like a dream (I am talking about quality)! Thank you very much, Madeline!

      Delete
  4. I love white in the winter and fall. They look striking with that beautiful vest!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous pants! I'm a big fan of white in winter. It has a whole different luxurious feel. This is such a stylish outfit! Thanks for sharing at #WowOnWednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I don't wear white in winter, but we'll see... It looks like I am changing my priorities in style lately very much. Thank you very much, Gail!

      Delete
  6. The rules are made to be broken. Love your look Tatiana no matter what season you are dressed for. The pants are very elegant so is the blouse. The navy cardigan with white stripe completes this polish look
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely pants on you and I really like the navy striped vest with them! :) We don't have that rule here so I say wear what you want, when you want! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Mica! Thank you very much! And have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts