Basic button-down shirt

     A white shirt and jeans have long been recognized as a classic combination in the fashion world, and it is one of my favorites. Every time when I don't know what to wear, I take this casual white button-down shirt, grab a pair of jeans, suede heels and I am ready for any event (not formal, of course): office outfit on Fridays, city walk, errand run, a night out with girls, and many more.

    It is my uniform for the "nothing to wear" days. I have a few white shirts with different styles in my closet which I use for creating different looks. But this classic one, which I wore today, is my favorite. It is a basic crispy white button-down shirt without any additional details and pockets, which gives me so many possibilities to wear it in many different ways. For example, if it had chest pockets I would never wear this kind of jacket on top of it. 

    That's why I always have some basic items in my closet, like this shirt or a black turtleneck, or a classic pair of jeans. Those items give me a break when I don't want to think too much about my outfit.








Shirt, Jeans, Jacket - Anthropologie, Shoes - Vince Camuto, Bag - Michael Kors,
Earrings, Necklace - Effy, Sunglasses - Dolce Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. This outfit is fire! It's simple, but it really suits your figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer details are very pretty! A white blouse is such a stable: too bad I don't like button downs on myself!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blazer! It's classic/timeless but still adds a "pop" to the outfit!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is wonderful! I love a classic white short anytime.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple but classy outfit, you look terrific. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a blazer and jeans outfit and the classic white shirt dresses this up so nicely! You look so good! I agree, you need to good basic building block pieces in your wardrobe! :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely day :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love a crisp white button down! This outfit is magnificent. And your jeans are simply to die for with those cute little buttons down the leg. Absolutely beautiful styling!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts