Time for my button-down shirts

    There is a very short period of time in the fall when the weather allows us to wear our light long-sleeve dresses, button-down shirts, and blouses by themselves, without anything on top. I love this time of the year! Usually, it lasts only a couple of weeks, and during that period I try to wear my long sleeve shirts and dresses as much as I can.

    It is a very simple way to get dressed and look professional depending on the shirt's style. I used to wear them a lot when I worked in the government back in Russia. But now I don't have too many button-down shirts in my closet anymore because my lifestyle has changed a lot. But I still love to wear them once in a while and with my smaller collection, I will probably get a chance to wear them all before the cold arrives.








Shirt, Pants, Earrings, Belt - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - Kate Spade,
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Our season for button-down blouses without jackets is very short here--I usually wear my button down shirts with camisoles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber stylish blouse with the obi belt. The weather is warm in the UK today with sunshine so perfect weather for a blouse like this! Thanks for linking at #WowOnWednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the weather spoils us this year too! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. Great look. Your belt is adorable. It is the perfect finishing touch to this look. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shirt, I love the pattern! It looks great with the belt. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great print! I love the addition of the belt to this look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a beautiful shirt and I love the embroidery with the stripes! The colours work so well with the yellow pants too. it's good you were able to wear this without a jacket on top - it really is too pretty to be hidden with that cute embroidery detail! :)


    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) We got through the storms safely yesterday which was a blessing!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mica! Have a wonderful week! And, please, stay safe!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts