Wine lover

       When I saw this T-Shirt on the website, I ordered it right away. In Russia I used to work with wine companies for 10 years. It was a very interesting job with many extraordinary, great people, with testings and constant wine exhibitions. I still miss my job and colleagues.  

      That's why this shirt was chosen with a purpose, as a reminder of those good times and as an indicator that I am a big wine lover. And on a fashion side I can say that this T-Shirt is well made from high quality fabric in Los Angeles (I am all about local producers lately). Another thing I liked was that on the label I found wonderful words: "You are what you wear". I couldn't agree more with that slogan.








T-Shirt (here), Shoes (here) - Free People, Skirt - Ralph Lauren, Earrings, Belt - Anthropologie,
Bag - Macy's, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:
 

Comments

  1. Great t-shirt, Tatiana. It is wonderful to see Evgeny in the pic! Say hello to moja brata.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! He said Hello to you too!

      Delete
  2. Stunning outfit, love the little Tee shirt and slogan. Do join the #linkup my dear. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt, it is beautiful! And I love how clothing can have meaning.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This skirt has been in my closet for years and is still remains as one of my favorite. Thank you very much, Mireille!

      Delete
  4. Well, Tatiana,
    You know I love your tee shirt and I should have one as well! My hubby and I love to do wine tastings, learn about different cultures, how grapes are grown in different regions etc. Beautiful with the feminine skirt.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely recommend this shirt, Jess. I have washed it a several times already and it becomes even softer and doesn't lose its shape. What a great idea to do wine testings! Enjoy! Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  5. This outfit is so chic! I love the tee paired with that skirt!

    -Tracy
    Find Your Dazzle

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love this skirt! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute t-shirt, love the maxi skirt
    lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cute graphic tee but I love your maxi skirt even more! It's beautiful and so nice for summer! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts