My outfit for hiking

     At first, I wasn't planning to show this look on my blog, it was just an ordinary outfit for hiking, without anything special. But when Evgeny took a few pictures and showed them to me I decided, why not? It was a great trip with tons of pictures of Mother-Nature and I was in a good mood to pose a little bit in front of his camera.

     We spent last week on the Finger Lakes (Upstate New York). We walked at least 7 miles every day and it still wasn't enough to see all the beauty the Universe has created for us: waterfalls, lakes, pine forests, rivers... Every time I just froze in front of the greatness of nature.

     Why did I decide to post my outfit? Because I included one item which I have never worn before, not even once in my life. Guess what it is? I am sure you know! It is a cup which is totally not my thing. I have been avoiding caps my whole life thinking that I look weird and not attractive in them. 

      But life flows and changes and we change with it, and there is always something new to try... There is always time for a different view on past beliefs.









Hoodie - Hippie Rose, Joggers - Anthropologie, Sneakers - New Balance, Bag - TJMaxx, Cap - Adidas,
Earrings - Express, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. Very cute outfit, Tatiana, and the cap suits you (and is important to keep the sun off your face). The nature pics are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see a casual outfit featured and some of those shots are really artistic!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just right for your day out. Love the top Hun. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great casual outfit for a hike and I think the cap really suits you! it's so important to be sun safe - I don't like hats but I will wear one when I'm out in the sun a lot, it's an essential here! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very stylish hiking outfit...I love your hoodie and trainers! Beautiful photos of your surroundings, it looks very peaceful. Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts