How to convert an anti-trend to a trendy item

       I bought this off-the-shoulder top a few years ago when this item was on top of the summer trends, but now it is anymore. Now we got another top-trend item - puffy sleeves. Well, it is totally not my thing because my shoulders are too big for extra attention. That means that  I was going to totally avoid this trend, but I found a top in my closet which had some potential. 

       It is an off-the-shoulder top which I converted to a trendy item by simply lifting its shoulders and sleeves and creating a puffy sleeve. Maybe they are not puffy enough, but the good thing is that they are big enough for me plus I prolonged the life of this top in my wardrobe.







Top - Ralph Lauren, Jeans - Urban Outfitters, Belt, Bag - TJMaxx, Shoes - Steve Madden
Earrings - Anthropologie, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:
 

Comments

  1. Pretty pattern: I like the addition of the belt! I have a couple off the shoulder items I am still keeping because I love the color they are in. Actually plan to wear a tunic this weekend to the vineyards that is off the shoulder.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great time at the vineyards!Thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. I like those jeans! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you, Tatiana, would convert a top and have it come out looking so trendy. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything you wear, i would wear! i love this blouse, but understand our own personal shape challenges! i have small shoulders, so for me, poofier the better! but i have a tiny waist, and a big rump and only certain kinds of jeans fit me....
    can we talk about the vintage belt for a second?? love it!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can talk nonstop about fashion! I still remember that I bought this belt for only $8.00 many years ago at TJMaxx. And I still love it! Thank you so much, Eva!

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful top on you! it's got such nice colour sand it was a good idea to convert the sleeves! :) It looks so fab belted as well!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the #Chicandstylish #linkup party. This outfit is super gorgeous, love the use of colours. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great look. I really love belting up everything too !

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous top, it looks great with the belt! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts