Tie-dye shirt and my second new bag

       I was never a big fan of tie-dye print even when it became trendy, but this time I looked at it closer. We all know that tie-dye print is in a big trend this year. I am still not sure that I would wear a bright multi-color piece, but when I saw this t-shirt I decided that I can start "my love" for  this print with something more calm and not so colorful. I started with a tie-dyed one-color shirt, and who knows, maybe next time I will try something brighter.

       Today I chose a small white/black bag to complete my look. I also bought it at TJMaxx recently. I found myself liking smaller bags more and more lately. Again,  it was a real steal, that's why I couldn't help myself to stay away from buying it.








Shirt, Earrings - Anthropologie, Pants - NY&Company, Shoes - Free People,
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:

Comments

  1. Cute look, Tatiana. When I moved to Michigan 7 years ago, I made my first tie-dyed shirt (with the Girls' Program at work). It was pinks and blues, and I still wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shhhh. don't tell anyone, but i don't even like tie-die... however, i swore off neon and then i found a way i liked to style it, and i change my mind....but for now Eva + tie-die ='s ZERO
    lol!
    xo eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, same here! Thank you very for your comment, Eva!

      Delete
  3. Cute little purse. I have 2 items that are tie dye but I have to be in a particular casual mood to wear them! Love this tee you are wearing!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about a particular casual mood to wear this print. Thank yu very much, Mireille!

      Delete
  4. Very subtle tie dye in the top and some nice details. It looks great with your earrings. Great to see you at #WowOnWednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun top and I like how well your bag matches the colours in your outfit! :) I have a tie dye maxi dress I love, I really need to get it out again since spring arrives tomorrow and it's warming up again!

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please! I would love to see your dress! Thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. I'm a recent convert to tie dye too. I love your T-shirt and new bag! Thanks for linking up!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do join the #chicandstylish #Linkup the outfit is stunning. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts