Dressing up a T-Shirt

      Summer time is definitely the time when I want to lay back a little bit with my dressy style. Every time when I create a dressier look, I end up by changing it for something simpler.  You will see many T-Shirts and simple bottoms on me during the hot season.

      Last weekend it was the first time when we decided to go out with Evgeny for a drink. I was so excited to finally spend some time not sitting on our porch with a glass of something cold. I really wanted to dress up for this little event in our current life style. I was trying different options, but ended up with another T-Shirt and chinos. Yes, it is summer time and I want to be comfortable even after staying home for so long.

     The only one thing I couldn't give up was a pair of high heels, but it is just who I am! And think those shoes helped me to dress up a regular t-shirt and spruce up the whole look.








T-Shirt, Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes - Steve Madden, Earrings - Macy's, Necklace, Bag - TJMaxx,
Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. yes! i would wear this too! love the addition of the green shoes and matching green necklace...xo eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nancy! I left a comment on your post and it disappeared again. So sad!

      Delete
  3. This is very chic in its simplicity! Love the cute details on the tee. Today, I am completely dressed down with joggers and a tunic (but still earrings and a necklace)
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Tatiana, and the jewelry and shoes make the outfit so you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and unexpected outfit! I'm especially obsessed with those bold shoes and the mustard/teal color combo.

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bought a few tees this season, it is hot here!I just adore lemon prints and this sweet tee looks wonderful with the cargo like pants. I love the combining you did of yellow and green.
    Lovely look!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very rarely wear a tee these days! Even at home! I think because a V neck suits me better and they are less easy to find. You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit. I love the cute T and the unexpected colour combination, which I gather follows the lemons on the T. Are the shoes turquoise? (not sure if my monitor is accurate) Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say they are more like a juicy grass color. Thank you very much, Lise!

      Delete
  9. What a fun way to wear a tee! I think the green statement necklace and heels dress it up so nicely! You look wonderful, and I hope you enjoyed your time out!

    Thank you for joining the #weekdaywearlinkup!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Tatiana, it looks lovely. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts