Denim summer skirt

      I don't know when but very imperceptibly I have become a pants/jeans person. Maybe because I am driving almost all the time or maybe because I am becoming more casual with my style. I don't know, but I know one thing - skirts and dresses give me a totally different feeling. I feel more feminine.

      This skirt I also bought last summer but never got a chance to show on my blog. Actually, it is a denim suite consisting of a top and a skirt but I wear them separately.  What I like about denim skirts that they are very easy to style and incorporate in daily life, almost like a pair of jeans. I just need to remind myself about it more often.









T-Shirt - Victoria's Secret, Skirt, Earrings, Shoes - Anthropologie,
Bag - Macy's,  Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Watch - Burberry

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. I love this look!! I'm definitely brainstorming how to recreate it. The leopard and neutrals are a great way to transition from summer to fall. Hope you're having a great day!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Grace! Have a wonderful day as well!

      Delete
  2. Great look. Love everything about it! Especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, too, Tatiana. All the pieces blend so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tati you look wonderful! i would wear this ensemble in a heartbeat! i particularly love your shoes!!
    xo Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! I didn't realize this was a denim skirt until I read the post name! It's amazing!!

    XO,
    Katie

    www.thefashionablylateblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look and your basket is adorable. Super photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling and I love your top. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely neutral skirt on you! the leopard print top looks so good with it! :) I've been wearing a lot of jeans, it's my default outfit as a mum and also because it's winter, but I've been trying to mix it up a bit more so I don't get into a rut and wear some of my pretty skirts and dresses :)

    Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup! The new link up is live on my blog now, I'd love you to join again. :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend! :) Despite the wild and wet weather we did get to go out to see the results of our family photo shoot the other week and pick some photos to put up on the wall.

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so interesting to read that it is winter somewhere... Mica, thank you very much for your comment, and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  9. I am the same, I wear dresses mostly as I love the feel for the summer, and denim skirts are wonderful too. I wear my blue denim skirt often. I love the cream color and your accessories pair perfectly with the leopard top. That bag is sweet!
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts