Relaxed look

      What could be more comfortable than a loose pair of jeans and an oversized  jersey top paired with super  cozy suede lace-up shoes? It is a perfect combination for a cool summer day.  It seems to me that summer disposes us to nice moments when we stop and relax a little. It is a time when it feels like vacation even if we don't have one.

     I bought those jeans a couple of weeks ago from Free People. On a model they looked like culottes and I really liked that length. When I got these jeans I realized that I ordered a "Long" size, but it was too late to return them because my size was sold out. 

     At first, I wanted to cut a couple of inches off  and I almost did it, but when I tried them on with a pair of flat shoes I decided to leave them as-is.  I think this length helped me create a snug, relaxed look. 









Top - Anthropologie, Jeans - Free People, Shoes - Michael Kors, Earrings - Macy's,
Necklace - Kenneth Cole, Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Linking up with:


Comments

  1. I like the length of the pants with flats! It's a really cute look! And I love that striped tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, everything looks great on you! I love these jeans; they look so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Madeline, it was my dream in Russia to own a pair of Wrangler jeans, and I finally got them. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. These jeans will also look good with 'barely there' flat sandals on hot days. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant shots Hun, I love the detail - oh and your trousers and top are cute. Jacqi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are a great length on you and they work well with the flat shoes! it's good you didn't have to alter them! :)

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :) Thanks so much for joining the #WeekdayWearLinkup!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts