Becoming a dress person

      I noticed that my dress rack in my closet has started to accrue more and more dresses. I have never been a dress person before, I always thought that dresses didn't give me much options to play around with my outfits. It was one piece and after a couple of wears it became a boring piece, which I didn't know how to diversify. 

      But lately I have been founding myself at the dress department more and more often. I realized that dresses make life so much easier. And some days, instead of mixing and matching tops and bottoms I grab a dress, put a piece of jewelry and I am ready to go, fast and easy. Even though I have shown this dress already in my blog here, I decided to do it again. I accessorized it differently and got a fresh start.

Comments

  1. That dress is gorgeous!!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks amazing on you!!

    https://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should wear dresses more because this is gorgeous on you! I'm more of a dress person these days, but it goes back and forth between preferring dresses or preferring skirt/top separates!
    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful style on you! I love the flounced top portion and the leather belt is a wonderful accessory! I am a dress person and perfer it more than skirts, as I work at home and just like the ease of a dress.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this dress. The maxi length, the polka dots, the color combination, the tiered skirt, wrap belt and ruffle neckline. Glad you discovered the versatility of dresses. They're easy to wear and fun to accessorize to dress up or down.

    Cheers!
    Theresa
    wwww.vintagestylefiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a statement dress like this one! The shape, length, and polka dot print are all stunning on you!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts