Season in white

      I have bought a few new items for this summer season to update my wardrobe and didn't even realize that most of the garments were white or off-white. Usually, my choice for the summer is bright and colorful pieces, but it looks like not this year. It is interesting how our brain works... Without even noticing, lately every time I go shopping I take only white items despite the fact that there are always an options in different colors. Like that jumpsuit I bought a couple of month ago - they had it on orange, but I didn't even look at it.

      I read a science study that people often pick a color depending on their mood. I googled "What does white color mean in clothing" and got the answer: 'Wearing white signifies cleansing and new beginnings. When you put on a white shirt or skirt, you feel as if you are starting the day with a clean state, and you appear to have a fresh and bright outlook. White is the color of balance, harmony, purity, and courage."

    Well... It sounds like it is time for a new beginnings, and I don't mind!








Jumpsuit, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Guess, Bag - Macy's, Sunglasses - Ray Ban,
Watch - Burberry

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love the "clean slate" image, Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been following you for a while now! this outfit is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jumpsuit is absolutely stunning! Such a classy look.

    https://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is one chic jumpsuit! I love the color and totally think it'll work into fall with boots and a chunky cardi!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous - you look stunning. Glad you added to the #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts