The Dress

      Today I want to show you a dress I found on Pinterest of one of the fashion bloggers I follow. As soon as I saw it I lost my cool. It was said that she bought it at Loft. I opened the Loft website right away and found that they were all sold out. I checked "Find in store" section and surprisingly  there was only one dress in my size at Shoppers at Brinton Lake Shopping Center, PA. I jumped in a car and in 30 minutes was there.

      Yes! There was the only one dress left waiting just  for me and it fit me perfectly. I loved it so much and no matter how much it cost I decided to buy it anyway...

      Can you imagine my surprise when a cashier checked the price and it was only $17.00? I couldn't believe it! Honestly, I would pay even a full price at this time, it looked like a gift for me.

      I love this dress very much! Every time when put it on I feel very festive. When I wear it, I always get a lot of compliments from people on the streets. Probably because I look confident, it is definitely the item that belongs to me.





      Do you have favorite pieces in your wardrobe or they are all the same to you?




      I was very limited with jewelry because the dress speaks more than enough for itself!





Dress - Loft, Shoes - Steve Madden, Bag - Marino Orlandi, Belt- Ralph Lauren
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - Anthropologie, Bracelet - friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Fabulous dress! I love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, I love this dress, too. You are the best bargain-hunter! These pictures reminded me to ask if you and Eugene have been to Chanticleer in Wayne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! You know, I love shopping. No, we've never been there... Is it a store?

      Delete
    2. I think that Madeline meant Chanticleer Garden in Wayne: http://www.chanticleergarden.org/
      It's a small beautiful garden.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Tatyana! No, I've never been there, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts