Still current trend

      When I was buying this top I was sure that the "off-shoulder" trend was not going to stay for long, I was positive that it would be a one-season piece. But even though I was positive about it, I still bought that colorful off-shoulder top because I really liked the color palette and, of course, the quality. I got compliments from people every time I wore it.

       And now, three years later, I can see that this trend is still very current and popular. It looks like I made the right decision by buying that top. Bright, light and colorful..., what else do I need for summer?








Top - Ralph Lauren, Pants, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Sunglasses - Ray Ban,
Bag - TJMaxx

Photos by Evgeny Verivski



Comments

  1. A lovely outfit Tatiana, love the colours together. Hope to see you on the #chicandstylish #linkup Hun. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous top, Tatiana! Ralph Lauren will always be my favorite designer.
    What's the building on the background? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Ralph Lauren very much. The building is a part of Widener University which is not far from our house. Thank you very much for your comment, Cristina! Nice to met you!

      Delete
  3. I love this look! What a great blouse and you paired it so well with the pants, purse and shoes! It looks lovely (and great backdrop!)
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look Tatiana, the colors and style of this shirt is so pretty and vibrant! It is a match made in heaven with your accessories and shoes! You look lovely!!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts