Leopard print

      Leopard is one of my most favorite prints, but I know how careful I have to be wearing it. There is a very thin line before it starts looking tasteless, that's why if I want to add this wild print to my outfit it is usually only a belt, or shoes, or a piece of clothes, but never all together. That would definitelly be out of line for me.

      Also I don't like every leopard print, it is a very particular combination of colors and print size. When I saw this T-shirt at Victoria's Secret I bought it right away, because it was the exact print I described above. Honestly, I have been looking for this kind of a leopard print T-shirt for so long and now I am the happy owner of this fashionable thing, which cost me only $9.99.








T-shirt - Victora's Secret; Jeans, Belt, Earrings - Anthropologie; Shoes - Guess; Bag - Chico's;
Watch - Burberry; Sunglasses - Ray Ban



Comments

  1. This outfit is fabulous. Very tasteful. Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a chic look! Your top was such a steal and I'm loving your bag!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great shopper. Maybe your next career could be as a personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, Madeline... Will see! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I love the light jeans with this look and the brown belt adds alot of interest too. Leopard will live on!! You look great.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag compliments your outfit so well. I like the mix-up of detail. Many thanks for adding to the #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts