Notre-Dame T-shirt

      I am sure we all have heard this heartbreaking news about Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral's fire. When I watched the news about that fire I couldn't believe that it was really happening... Paris is the number one place to visit on my bucket list and Notre-Dame is the top place to see there. This is an irreplaceable, terrible loss of a part of the one of the most beautiful cathedrals of the world. I hope that it will be restored one day...

      When I saw this T-shirt at Anthropologie I decided to buy it and wear it to show my love and support to this historic and unique beauty..








T-shirt, Culottes, Shoes, Belt - Anthropologie; Bag - Michael Kors,
Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Earrings - NY&Company


Comments

  1. I love this t-shirt and may have to get one (one for me and one for my sister who loves all things Paris). I also love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything about this T-shirt, but I should buy a bigger size. It is pretty long and it would look great with leggings also, but the size I bought is a little narrow in hips. Thank you very much, Madeline!

      Delete
  2. The fire was so tragic! I really hope they are able to restore it as well. That top is a perfect nod of support for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Laura... Honestly, I couldn't stop crying when watched the news... Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. That is really a cool tee shirt!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty tshirt! We were in Paris a couple weeks ago and while we couldn't go inside we were able to see the cathedral from the side (the whole front area is blocked off). You couldn't tell about any damage from the outside but there were a lot of scaffolding.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take time until people will be able to go inside, of course! it is such a tragic! Thank you for your response!

      Delete
  5. I love your T-shirt.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! Pairing a casual tee with more dressy items is such a great contrast!

    Angela
    www.lenorth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was such a shame to hear about the disaster, and I love the tee shirt you'e styled. Jacqui Mummabstylish
    Thanks for joining me on the #linkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the disaster, Jacqui! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts