Vacation time. Look #2

      On Monday we went from the beach earlier and decided to walk around a little bit before dinner. This town was so beautiful - I could not get enough from it. The sun was still out, that's why I decided to wear a hat. I bought this hat a few years ago here, in Cape May, and it became one of my favorites.

      That day I chose a peasant skirt and a simple t-shirt. I wanted to feel most comfortable on my vacation. I also didn't wear any make up the entire time, except for lipstick, and it felt so good!




      After a little stroll we came back to our room, I left my hat and grabbed a denim jacket which I definitely needed for the evening. At nights it was still pretty chilly near the ocean.




      I felt warm and cozy in this outfit. It was easy to put together and the same time it looked smart and appropriate for some relaxing time by the ocean.




T-Shirt - Anthropologie, Skirt and Belt - Ralph Lauren, Denim Jacket - Express, Shoes - Sotto Sopra, 
Bag - Patricia Nash, Sunglasses - Ray Ban, Hat - Sun and Sand Bracelet - Friend's gift

Linking up with:
             


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love your look Tatiana. Although it called peasant skirt but you look very stylish in it. And I adore your hat
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing skirt. I love it. And perfect with a denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, I agree with the other comments--great hat, cute skirt and denim jacket. You can pull off any look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so in love with your skirt Tatiana!! That belt and bag have my attention too - great look! xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! I just love your limoncello graphic tee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous relaxed chic outfit = love that skirt Hun. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Tatiana!
    What a lovely, feminine skirt! I love the maxi length, the yellow flowers and the pairing with the tee. I am a fan of lemoncello! My mom introduced me to this Italian drink and I enjoy it in the summer over ice.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love limoncello too, Jess! Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts