Morning shower in the city

      On Sunday the weather report showed that it was supposed to rain in the afternoon, so that's why we decided to go to Philadelphia in the morning. We had some errands to run. I decided to wear white pants, which was a wrong decision, because as soon as we parked our car it began to rain. Isn't that upsetting?

      My white pants were completely inappropriate for this weather, and my shoes also instantly got soaked. They look wet in the pictures because it was impossible to avoid puddles. Sorry about that.

      Only fifteen minutes later the rain stopped, and the city looked very clean and fresh, the sun was about to come out..., but my outfit was ruined.  Anyway, I decided to post my pictures. We spent a wonderful morning in the city.

      I love the spring/summer showers very much. Usually they are not long and they give us freshness afterwards. The only one thing I missed this time was not wearing a proper outfit. But isn't it hard to predict the weather during this time of the year?









Denim - Anthropologie, Pants - Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - TJMaxx,
Neckless - Macy's, Sunglasses - Dolce&Gabbana
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, You are too critical--the pants and shoes look great. Cute outfit. The city looks fantastic, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Philadelphia is beautiful! Thank you very much, Madeline!

      Delete
  2. You look stunning! I love those pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those white pants! you look so chic!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous look Tatiana!! Love the trendy chic vibe you have - perfect for a city xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stylish, I love the whole look! White jeans are just about perfect all year round! I've got about 6 pairs and never tire of them, thanks for sharing on the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Jacqui. Thank you very much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts