Rain in Philadelphia

      During  the week, we were planning to spend Saturday in Philadelphia. But it was disappointing when I saw the weather report for the weekend because it was supposed to rain both days. At first, I thought we had to change our plans, but Evgeny said "No".

      Finally, we decided to go to The Barnes Foundation and then have dinner at Rose Tattoo Cafe since they are not far away from each other. And, of course, on our way to that exhibition we took a chance to shoot a few photographs for my blog.

      I was so happy that we stuck with our Saturday plans because even on a rainy day our Philadelphia looks so beautiful!










Coat  and Earrings - Express, Sweater - Chapter Club,  Pants - Anthropologie, 
Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Marino Orlandi, Belt - NY&Company,
Brooch - Friend's gift

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, Love the outfit--you were probably the most dressed-up person at the Barnes. I have not yet been there (only to the original Barnes). I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Madeline! We had an early Valentine Day's dinner with Eugene after attending The Barnes. I have heard that the original Barnes was better. But I still enjoyed very much.

      Delete
  2. You are always such a classic dressed woman, Tatiana. Love the wide trousers and how well you styled them. The photos with the umbrella are stunning.

    Welcome by Thursdays and join my linkup. <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ada! I will definitely join your linkup.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic pics! Love this classic outfit!!
    http://smallcitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need your umbrella. I live in England and you are dealing with the rain so elegantly!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am sure you do... I brought this umbrella with me from Russia.

      Delete
  5. Sleek & chic!

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy look! i love this classic look and the addition of your thin leopard belt.
    Even your umbrella is stylish!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, thank you so much! I am always happy to see you comments!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts