My girl's Birthday

      Today is my daughter's Birthday! When she said that she wants to come to Philadelphia and spend her Day with us I was on top of the world! What a great idea!
      It reminded me that since she was a little girl I was always trying to do something different and special on her birthday. I always surprised her with something. She made me very happy with her decision for this year's celebration. Could I wish more?
      It was a perfect, sunny, warm day in Philadelphia full of laugh, happiness and love. We were so happy to get together. Family only! And we know exactly how to have the most wonderful time together.
     Happy Birthday to my best girl in the World! You are my best friend, biggest support, greatest inspiration! Love you so much!


      For a long day in the city I chose a comfortable outfit, but at the same time I wanted to look festive. It is my holiday too!


     My shoes are, even though they have heels, still very comfortable and perfect for a city walk. This blouse I found in "Olga's box" and I think it is one of the best my finds from her "don't want it anymore" clothes! I love it, it is so me - the color, the style and the quality! Thank you, Olga!








Blouse - Amuse, Jeans - Free People, Shoes - Jessica Simpson, Bag - Marco Buggiani, 
Belt -American Eagle, Necklace - Friend's gift,  Sunglasses -Ray Ban





Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. So glad that Olga chose to come to Philadelphia to spend her birthday with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! We were so happy to have Olga here! It was a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Love this look, a chic nod to the '70s!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts