New jacket

      In my previous life (before I moved to America) I used to wear jackets all the time. Suits with pants and skirts, long jackets, short jackets, tailored jackets, with blouses underneath and without..., all different kinds of shapes and styles. I just loved jackets and always thought that they add confidence in me and make me look serious and professional.

      But since I came to the USA I stopped wearing them. Isn't strange? I don't know why... Looking at myself now I definitely can say that my style has changed a lot. Today I have a lot of knitwear and only a couple jackets in my closet and even them I hardly wear.

      The jacket I am wearing today I bought couple of days ago and at first wasn't sure if I liked it. I just don't wear them anymore. I tried it with different outfits and surprisingly it looked well almost with everything - with dressy pants and with jeans, shirts and tops. And the most important thing - it is stretchy which gives me freedom of movement. And at the same time I found this item very stylish and sharp.

      Of course, I will keep it in my wardrobe!











Jacket - Anthropologie here,  Jeans - Anthropologie, Turtleneck - Gupio, Shoes - Michael Kors
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings- Jones New York

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

Popular Posts