Classic item

      Going through my wardrobe I realized that it contains a lot of knitted items. I didn't even expect that I have so many. Probably, the main reason is - I am always cold. I like to wrap myself in warm, comfortable knitwear and feel cozy in it.

      It is especially relevant for the fall we have this year - mild, soft, sunny and pretty warm. It is already a third decade of November and I haven't worn any warm coats yet, only light outwear and jackets. Today I am wearing one of my favorite cardigans.

      I bought it many years ago when I worked at Marshall's. I cleaned aisles of sweaters and my eyes stopped at this cardigan. It looked different from other items, totally different quality even from a distance. I took it in my hands and looked closer. Of course, it was 100% Merino wool, made in Italy. I loved it from the first sight and I knew it would fit me perfect. I thought about it for a minute and hanged it back thinking that I don't have extra money for this purchase. But couple of days later I ended up buying it.

      I decided that it is a good investment because this cardigan is very classic and it is going to serve me for many years. And I was right... Even eight years later it is still in trend. I think it is very elegant and stylish. Every time when I put it on I feel special!










Jacket - Hekla&Co, Top - Touche', Pants - Anthropologie, Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Bag - Michael Kors, Scarf - friend's gift, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Давно не видела тебя в этих сережках, очень люблю их.
    Это дома или в Cap May?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Это мы были в Сварсморе, в 10 минутах от дома. Галочка, я писала о нем а Заметках. Сережки эти тоже очень люблю - первый подарок Жени!

      Delete
  2. You are always so stylish (and I love how the scarf fits this outfit :-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madeline! I love this scarf! It reminds me about you every time I put it on.

      Delete
  3. I love burgundy and black/charcoal combination but I don't wear it myself because of my hair color. Do you think avoiding colors that resemble your hair color is a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Luda! Honestly, I don't think so. Especially for you, burgundy is definitely your color. I always pay more attention to a skin tone, some colors make me look pale.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts