A dubious item

      I was getting prepared for my birthday dinner with my girlfriends and couldn’t make a decision about the black belt I put on my waist.  I was trying to put it on and take it off a few times, because I was in doubt. And finally, I left it on.

      I went outside and Evgeny took a few pictures of my outfit.  While I was making final preparations, he exported my pictures on the computer and showed me the result. I was shocked… The whole photo session was ruined by only one item - the black belt.  I took it off right away and added one of my favorite necklaces instead. Now I liked how I looked, but I didn’t have any time left to take another round of the pictures with the right look. It was very upsetting.

      But I decided to show my bad choice anyway, and now you can see how one little wrong  thing can play against us. I replaced only one item and got a totally different look – sharp, complete and stylish.









Lesson of the day: If we are in doubt - it is always better not to wear a dubious item at all, instead of trying to make it work in our minds. It could be good in our imagination, 
but not always in reality!


Turtleneck - Chapter Club here, Skirt - Express, Shoes - Nine West here
Bag and Belt - Michael Kors, Tights - Express, Earrings - Express
Necklace - friend's gift

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. The outfit does look nicer with the necklace, but the belt did a great job in highlighting your tiny waist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts