A coat dress

      When I tried this dress on in a store I was really surprised by the fabric it was made from - thick, warm coat fabric. I've never seen dresses like that before. I was in doubt because I had no idea how to wear this coat dress with the short sleeves... And finally I decided to buy and try it on one more time at home. I liked the style a lot and how it fit me.

      The only one thing I didn't like how it looked on me by itself, but as soon as put a pink cashmere turtleneck underneath it turned out like a great ensemble. I was so happy that I didn't give up on this dress in the store. Maybe it is not an office outfit because of its warmth, but it is definitely a great outside, street ensemble.

      And what I love the most about this dress - I don't need any outwear on top... In this beautiful, fall days I can walk around wearing the dress only! I look different from other people who wear coats and jackets, but feel the same - warm, cozy and appropriate for the fall season. 













Dress - Anthropologie, Turtleneck - Chapter Club here, Shoes - Michael Kors, Bag - Valentina
Tights - Express, Sunglasses - Escada, Earrings - from Russia, Pin - friend's gift

Photos by: Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love this look (probably because it is something I would wear). Do you think, though, that this is something you could sew? The dress is simple and the style is so flattering--probably in a variety of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Madeline, I could easily sew this dress. It is very simple, but I don't do it anymore. Sometimes I think I should.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts