Denim jumpsuit

A denim jumpsuit is one of those items which I couldn't decide whether I want it or not. I love them on other women, but I never like how they look on whenever I try them on. There is always something that made me feel uncomfortable: it's too tight, too short, too rough. Plus, I always feel like it looks on me as if I am wearing a uniform.

A couple of weeks ago we went to New York and brought two boxes of "do not want any more" clothes from my Olga. Going through these boxes, I came across this brand new denim jumpsuit. It still had a tag on. Of course, I tried it on right away and to my big surprise, I liked the way it looked on me. 

Well..., suddenly I got a new item in my wardrobe which I wanted so long.








Jumpsuit - &Denim, Shoes - Nine West, Bag - TJMaxx, Earrings - Anthropologie,
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski
 
Linking up with:

Comments

  1. I think you look great in almost anything! This cool jumpsuit is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a polka-dot jumpsuit that is so much fun to wear. This one looks great. Is it tencel? It drapes so nicely. I, of course, would wrap a scarf around my neck--maybe an animal print to repeat your shoes! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Madeline! No, it is 100% cotton. To my big surprise it is pretty thin. I remember your polka-dot jumpsuit - you look fabulous in it! I agree, my neck looks empty and an animal print scarf would help to create a more interesting look! Thank you for your idea!

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous jumpsuit! Love your styling and the pop of leopard!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super chic! I love how you styled this denim jumpsuit with animal print heeled pumps!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That denim jumpsuit does look so good on you - the heels make the outfit I think! :) It's always nice when you get to try something you weren't sure about and find out it works perfectly for you! :)

    Thank you for joining the #WeekdayWear Link Up!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! We always need to try something new, it is the only way to learn the new things. Thank you very much, Mica!

      Delete
  6. Tatiana, this denim jumpsuit looks amazing on you! How great that you found it in the giveaway box. I have struggled with jumpsuits as well but recently found an olive green one that I love. Now I think I might want to look for a denim one, too. I love the way you have styled this with your chic leopard pumps and that gorgeous handbag. Thanks for linking with me!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumpsuits are my go-to choice for a casual yet effortlessly stylish look. They're comfortable, versatile, and make getting dressed a breeze!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts