The Party Shoes

      This pair of shoes stayed in my closet for at least five years, and every time when I am trying to get rid of them... I simply cannot. I know, they are out of style, maybe a little bit too girly, but when I look at them, they make me smile! Bright, fun - these shoes are a real statement of any outfit I put on. I would never wear them to work, but for a night out this pair is perfect.

      Today I had that moment again when I almost threw them away, but before that, I just wanted to try them on one last time.  And, of course, as soon as put them on, I decided right away that they have to spend this Friday night with me. I spontaneously changed the whole outfit and kept the shoes on for the night.

      By the time I got home, the decision was made - I will keep those shoes for another year. I am not ready to say "Goodbye" yet!



      It is the second item in my closet that stays with me for so long... But why not, if they make me feel happy and fabulous?







Happy Friday, everyone!


Top - Express (old), Pants - Loft (old), Shoes - Jessica Simpson (old), Bag - Michael Kors
Necklace - Anthropologie, Earrings - Express

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I love this color combination on you, very flattering (and please, keep those shoes!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts