Ready for spring

      I can't believe that in the middle of March I am still wearing high boots; and let me tell you - I feel good in them... Not hot or off-season. Conversely, with 39 Fahrenheit outside,  heaps of snow on the ground, and cold, strong wind I felt pretty comfortable and dressed appropriately for this kind of weather.

     Mother Nature doesn't give up with the winter this year, and all we can do is dress according to the weather. Last weekend I felt so ready for spring and wanted to put all my high boots away until the next season, but I decided to postpone that a little bit. Looks like I was right...

     I am so tired of winter clothes and dark colors, but at least my ivory coat and sweater remind me that spring is coming soon...








Coat - Express, Turtleneck and Pants - Anthropologie, Boots - Mark Nason Vero Cuoio,
 Bag - Arcadia, Earrings - Loft, Necklace - NY&Company,
Sunglasses - Dolce and Gabbana

Photos by Evgeny Verivski
   

Comments

  1. Tatiana, I love the coat. It is spring-ish in color, style and weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madeline, I love this coat too. I had a similar coat in Russia and loved it very much. This color is one of my favorite. Thank you so much for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I agree – I want the warm weather to hurry up now too! You look gorgeous in that coat.
    Thank you so much for linking up to the Thursday Moda this week! I'm thrilled to be Ada's co-host today <3
    Hugs
    Suzy xx
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to be a part of your link up party. Thank you so much for doing it. And thank you for your comment, Suzy!

      Delete
  3. Oh it is going to freeze a lot here in the Netherlands the next few days!I hate it! Hope you can join my Fancy Friday linkup party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your invitation! Stay warm, Nancy! Spring will come soon...

      Delete
  4. This coat is so gorgeous! I love the texture and the cream is perfect for spring!

    http://wwww.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coat, such a pretty color and fit, it would be perfect for spring weather!

    ~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts