Happy first day of spring!

      Between Evgeny's work schedule and the windy and cold weather it has been very complicated to show something light and springy in my recent posts. Today I left work an hour earlier because of another big snow storm. Before it hit us too hard, Evgeny and I decided to go take a few pictures at Linvilla Orchards. We previously noticed a big glass roof in one of their buildings, which we thought would help with taking good pictures inside of the building.

      Unfortunately it was already closed for the storm and we had no other choice but to have a photoshoot right in front of the farm. It seems like my umbrella has become one of the main items in all my outfits lately, but with this weather there is nothing I can do about it.

      Today I wanted to show something lighter than winter sweaters, something I would wear during the spring time, but it was a little chilly to stay and pose in a cotton blouse with a light coat on top. I am sure, however, that spring is right around the corner and I will definitelly repeat my outfit from today when the sun finally comes out.

     Happy spring, my friends!








Coat - Ralph Lauren (here), Blouse - H&M, Pants - Gap, Boots - Jessica Simpson,
Bag - Marino Orlandi, Belt- NY&Company, Necklace and Earrings - Olga's gift


Photos by Evgeny Verivski



Comments

  1. Elegant as always! And that darling umbrella! I just love seeing how you put together outfits, Tatiana.Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first day of spring! Love your floral umbrella!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, You always look so put together. I love the umbrella--even in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classic elegant look! I hope you would like to join my link up too tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and classic outfit Tatiana!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts