Almost Friday

https://classyyettrendy.com/        I am absolutely sure that time we spend with our friends is as important as we spend with our significant ones. Of course, marriage is important, but our friendships are also top priority. I have always valued friendships with my girls very much and I am very lucky that I have never heard a word from my husband that I am not supposed to go anywhere without him. Yes, I need my own time and he is always happy when I have that chance to get together with my girls.

       Today we had I little almost-Friday night out at a Japanese place, one of our favorite.

       My outfit for tonight was very simple and casual. I wanted to feel relaxed and comfortable, and at this point I think that jeans and knitted top are my "best friends" for this kind of mood. The only one thing I wouldn't give up is high heels... They always make feel good and confident!
   







        Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger, Top - Gap, Jeans - Guess, Boots - INC International Concepts,
Bag - Valentina, Earrings- Express, Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Those jeans look amazing on you and the boots are fabulous! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatiana, even when you are casual, you always look so put-together. The budding daffodils in the background are a lovely touch (our daffodils are nowhere near blooming yet). Happy (1st) Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Madeline, the daffodils are yours and they always remind me about you! They are gorgeous and become stronger and fuller every year. Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  3. I'm a lover of this outfit. Jacket is amazing and booties too....nice choice my dear!!!
    I'm Eni, blogger from ITaly. If you want take a look at my blog and let me know what do you think...Kisses from Italyt,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    News on Fashion – April 2018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Eni, your blog is amazing! I started following you as soon as I saw it! Great job!

      Delete
  4. I love your stylish look! Your boots are such a fabulous shape and you look so great in this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a chic look! I love the cropped jacket and those boots really make this outfit high fashion. You did such a great job styling it!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree. Girlfriends are very very important! I love how chic you look in this entirely-blue outfit. Love that cardigan which looks like a Chanel jacket. =)

    Welcome by and join my brand-new linkup today. It goes live every Thursday!! Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/04/thursday-moda-109-nautical-sweater-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ada, thank you very much! I missed your last link up I will definitely join it this coming Thursday!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts