New look with old trench coat

      I know I already showed this denim trench coat last spring (here), but as you might have already noticed my blog is all about trying to create something new with old items.  I believe that our favorite pieces deserve a longer life in our closets and we would should put a little extra work into trying new combinations to give those items a different look.

     I remember my girlfriend's husband asked me once: "Your closet is probably very big, isn't?" and I said "No, I just mix my items well". Some days I feel that I am out of ideas, and then I go with something very simple. But some days I just love to turn the music on and start trying things on, mixing and matching everything I have... And these creative moments are some of my favorite, because I always ended up with something new and fresh even though I didn't buy anything.

     Do you like to create new outfits with items you already have or update your closet every season?








Trench Coat - Clothes, Shoes - Nine West, Turtleneck - Anthropologie, Skirt - Express,
Bag - TJMaxx, Belt -Michael Kors, Brooch - Touche' Accessories, Sunglasses - Ray Ban



Linking up with:




Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Wow! That is a wonderfull trench coat! I would love to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat (although isn't it snowing there???) I usually wear outfits the same way over and over again, but I like your suggestion to mix things up. Maybe I will try it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was snowing on Wednesday, Madeline. On Thursday, it was already 45 degrees. I know, it is much easier to wear the same outfit over and over again and I also do it very often. But sometimes I like to try something different. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. I do a mix of both. I do love having my classic pieces that I keep forever but I also like buying trendy pieces too!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a great way to keep your closet stylish and fresh, Ruth!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful trench coat! I love how it fits, and I cant resist florals, so I love your skirt! I will add some pieces that i see going with my current wardrobe. i do try and make the most out of the current wardrobe, as thats where i think the creativity comes in.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Jess! It is all about creativity. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. Very classy look! I love the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s nice sharing! The fashion coats for women at store www.20880.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts