Successful shopping

       I saw this pair of boots first time more than three months ago at Anthropologie. I tried them on and since then I lost my peace. They looked exactly like what I have been looking for lately - different and interesting. Plus, their quality met all of my requirements - leather sole, steady heels, unusual design. The only one problem was they were not on sale.

      I put them back and started my haunting process. I checked the Anthrolopgie website every week and the price was still the same, but sizes went out very quickly. In six weeks they were almost sold out for  the original price. Finally, my size also despaired... I was a little upset, but I decided right away that they are not the last pair of attractive shoes in my life. "Not my fate" - I said to myself.

     So, recently I opened Anthropologie in search of something new and to my big surprise I saw these boots in only my size  with the "Last one in stock" message. Of course, I bought them right away and instead of paying $168.00, I made this purchase for only $51.00. There was no limit to my joy! 

    I like this kind of shopping...









Coat - Ralph Lauren (here), Sweater - Chapter Club; Jeans (here), Boots, Necklace - Anthropologie,
Bag - Valentina, Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Beautiful and the necklace is fantastic too! Aren t those purchases the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some funky boots! Have you ever tried Spring Step? https://www.springstepshoes.com I love their colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't, Madeline! I checked their website and I agree with you - their shoes are very colorful and interesting. Thank you very much for your advice.

      Delete
  3. Oh I just love it when that happens! And they are such a fun pair of statement booties!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your statement boots are so funky!! Your styled them brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful, classy outfit. I love following your blog because your style is on point and your photographs are beautiful! I would love to be able to see these places one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, your blog is amazing! I just started following it. Your posts are full of wisdom. Thank you very for your kind words and it is very nice to meet you!

      Delete
  6. I love that kind of shopping to, when I want something but don't want to pay retail, I will bookmark or pin it, and then go back. Love your boots, what pretty colors! Love the classy look with your beautiful blue pendant too
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts