Outfit for the windy weather

      On Sunday was still very windy with 49 degrees Fahrenheit in New York, that's why I was happy with the choice of a coat I was wearing. This coat provides great protection against the wind and its hood is a big help to survive in this windy weather.

      I chose another pair of boots for a long walk. These boots are one of the most comfortable pairs in my closet. Despite their heels, they are very easy to walk in. Plus, because they are quite high, I was warm all day long.

      All I can say from my experience on this trip is that when we dress weather- appropriate, the bad weather never ruins our plans. We had made many plans a while ago for this trip and  we made all of them work.








Coat - Elie Tahari, Boots - Mark Nason Vero Cuoio, Sweater - H&M,
 Jeans and Earrings -Anthropologie, Scarf - Friend's gift, Bag - Arcadia

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. I have heard it said, "There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing." I agree that changing plans for the weather (in most situations) is unnecessary if we dress appropriately. Good call; great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking coat! Yes, we should always choose weather appropriate clothing, even if it means not being stylish as sometimes can be the case..... I would much rather be comfortable temperature-wise than fashionable....sometimes this is learned with age I believe. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this coat and such a fun photo shoot. You look absolutely gorgeous. Those boots are amazing! <3 Jamie

    www.mommyinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. No, we don't live in New York, Nicole. We were visiting out daughter who lives there.

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous and I love that coat! I hope you had a lovely visit in New York!!

    We’d love for you to join our link up today!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Adriele! Thank you for your invitation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts