Bohemian look

     The skirt I am wearing on those photos is pretty old, but I think it is still in style. I remember when I first saw that skirt at Macy's I liked it very much, but at the same time, it wasn't my style at all. I went back and forth in my head for a few days and finally made a decision to buy it. I think it had hanged in my closet for approximately one year before I tried to wear it...

      I never wore bohemian style in Russia that's why it wasn't easy for me to style it. I didn't have the right shoes, accessories, a top and a bag. But I really wanted to see how I would feel wearing boho. Looking through the pages of my blog I realized that I had already shown this skirt twice and both times there were some mistakes.

      In my first post here I don't like the accessories, and the top and bag are not  great options for the look I was trying to create. The outfit in the second post I like more here , but again, the bag still doesn't compliment the whole outfit.

      And, today it looks like I finally created the look I wanted to see on myself. I think that every piece matches and compliments each other. Sometimes it takes more time and attempts to get exactly what we really want, but isn't that how we learn?









Top anf Earrings - Anthropologie, Skirt - Ralph Lauren, Shoes - Jessica Simpson,
Bag - Macy's, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana, You can pull off any style! This one is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look Tatiana! I love the sillouette of this look, the fitted top is perfect wit the long skirt. I am eyeing those beautiful earrings as well.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty ensemble! I actually do like the other two looks a lot too, but I do see how this bag really complements the outfit!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this bohemian look! So gorgeous and classy. I love your style so much!

    https://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your current and first attempt. Lise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts