Summer is finally here

     Hopefully, the hottest weekend of this summer is in the past... Last Sunday the temperature in Philadelphia reached 100 Degrees Fahrenheit, it was really bad. Saturday morning we had some errands to run in the city and I decided to pick a totally casual look. Who wants to suffer in uncomfortable clothes when it is hard enough just being outside?

     I put on my linen shorts, a thin T-Shirt, added a comfortable pair of flip-flops, and when I looked in the mirror I thought that we could even try to take some photos if we had some time left before it got too hot. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I expected, that's why on our way to a parking lot we took a few pictures.

     The place we took the pictures for this post is one of my favorite areas in Philadelphia. To me it serves as a line where the Old City with most of old buildings meets the part of the city with the glass, modern buildings, and the City Hall serves as a gate between two different generations.








T-Shirt, Shorts, Shoes, Earrings - Anthropologie, Bag and Scarf - Macy's, 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. I sure hope it doesn't get any hotter than last weekend! It was almost unbearable! Love this look though. Linen shorts are so comfy and stylish!

    Tracy
    https://www.findyourdazzle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tracy! I also hope that the hot days are in the past.

      Delete
  2. Tatiana, this is the perfect outfit for a hot, hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat has been pretty bad in Spain as well. Let's hope the heatwave won't come back!
    Your outfit is very stylish and comfy for summer, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that in Europe is also very hot. Thank you very much, Cristina!

      Delete
  4. I really love those shorts! The cut and waist are perfect and I love the light neutral print!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! Glad your summer has arrived, we've got gales blowing today!!! Wishing for some longevity in our weather! I have bought a pair of white shorts today - tailored! Looking forward to testing them out. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting to see you wearing them. Thank you very much, Jacque!

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit! I love linen as living in the South and the heat, its a necessity! Love the pale pink and tan. Hopefully cooler days are in store!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts