Totally new experience

      I am not a big fan of jumpsuits. I have never had them in my wardrobe because I was always sure that they were not comfortable to wear in a daily basis and even for special events it seemed to me like too much work every time I needed to visit a powder room. I totally avoided this item until I started working at Anthropologie.

      But at my store I saw how popular jumpsuits were. My co-workers wore them in stylish way and they looked very comfortable in them. And one day I could not resist, I decided to give it a try. I bought this jumpsuit recently and I can say now that it was wrong to keep myself away from this item for so long.

      I found it so easy to style and wear! And I am sure that I am going to buy more jumpsuits for my closet, especially since they are a big trend now. Do you like wearing jumpsuits?








Jacket, Jumpsuit, Shoes, Necklace - Anthropologie, Belt - Michael Kors, 



Comments

  1. Hello Tatiana!
    This is lovely on you! I love the button detail in the front and the wide leg. So chic and stylish, especially with the tailored jacket. I have a few jumpsuits , one black as well.
    Have a wonderful week!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess! You are always very detailed..., love that!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tatianna,
    You look stunning. I can definitely see myself in that same outfit. Very fashion fowrard and elegant.
    Iris
    www.lamoumous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Iris! And thank you for stopping by, nice to meet you!

      Delete
  3. I like this jump suit Tatiana, it looks very elegant, like the palazzo pants and the fact that you can wear the blazer over it makes an impression that you wear separates
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic and classic, perfect outfit for plenty of occasions. I adore this and would love to find a black jumpsuit to style this way. Thanks for joining the #chicandstylish #linkup Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts