Choice of jeans

      I think that jeans are the most popular clothes in the world. Practically every brand has its own denim department with a huge variety of styles, not to mention the brands that produce only denim. But despite of all this diversity it is still not easy to find a pair which I would fit well. Don't you agree with me?

      Honestly, I am still in a hunt for my perfect pair of jeans. The older I get, the more difficult it is for me to find jeans in which I would like everything, and most importantly, I would like how I look in them.

     But the ones that I am wearing today are pretty close to satisfying all of my requirements: high rise,  beautiful and right-for-me leg cut, high quality of fabric and the right length. And, most important, I feel so comfortable and relaxed in them.








Sweatshirt, Jeans, Boots - Anthropologie, Bag and Earrings - TJMaxx
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Comments

  1. I agree, Tatiana, that jeans are the most difficult piece of clothing to buy. Yours look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tatiana
    Have you ever tried AG jeans? They are very soft and comfortable, a requirement of mine. I love the ones you are wearing- the cropped style is very flattering on you especially with the red booties. Love the top and how your bag and lipstck accent what you are wearing, lovely!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't. Thank you very much for your advice, Jess! I will look closer at Anthropologie. I know we have this brand.

      Delete
  3. I love the wider leg on these ones! They look amazing with the red boots!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have a pair of wide leg jeans but I really like how you styled these. That sweatshirt is really neat and the boot! Perfect!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a jeansgirl, but these look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely jeans, i love the length. Thanks so much for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts