Replenishing my vest collection

       As I have already said a few times in my previous posts - vests are one of my favorite clothing items.  In my opinion, vests help create more interesting outfits and elevate any look. They are especially helpful in off-season, when the weather has not settled yet, and mornings and evenings could still be pretty cool...

       I prefer loose-fitted vests that can be worn over sweaters or light blouses and shirts. They are also easy to style with a belt.

      When I saw this vest in a store, I bought it without even trying it on. I was sure it would fit me perfectly, especially since the tag said "One size".








Shirt, Vest, Pants, Earrings - Anthropologie, Shoes - Nine West, 
Bag - Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Comments

  1. This outfit is charming, you look very stylish. Do stop by and join the #linkup every Thursday. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I will stop by! Thank you so much, Jacqui!

      Delete
  2. I saw this vest online and was curious about it, too! It looks lovely on you!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    https://www.avecamber.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute vest! I love the stripes on it :) Lovely with your classic black and white outfit :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lapel on the vest is very striking! And yes no need to try it, it fits you perfectly!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit looks so professional. Great look. Thanks for sharing it at the Top of the World Style linkup party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look Tatiana
    I love the navy vest, as the sillouete is lovely! Long and lean look with the navy and dark jeans. Nav and white are so classic!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts