Seasonal change

      We are getting close to the spring season, and I am finding that it is not easy anymore to create interesting and fresh outfits with items I have been wearing the entire winter. Also, I am tired of warm and heavy garments, but it is still not warm enough outside to wear something lighter when I need to walk for hours in the city.

      On Monday I had a day off and started that day with moving my winter coats in a different closet until the next winter season. I felt so ready for something lighter and "springier". I decided that I have plenty of warm sweaters which would help me survive a couple of weeks in seasonal change.

      One that I wore on Monday afternoon was from Free People - light and very warm, thanks to composition of wool, mohair and alpaca. I put a lightweight windproof jacket on top which helped to keep warmth inside. We spent the whole afternoon in Philadelphia and I felt light and warm; and my outfit definitelly put me on a spring mood.








Jacket - Tommy Hilfiger, Sweater - Free People, Shirt - Loft, Pants - Anthropologie,
Boots - Steven Madden, Bag -Michael Kors, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren,
Gloves - TJMaxx, Earrings - Effy

Comments

  1. What a chic and edgy spring look you have here dear. Loving the pop of red, so elegant with the blazer.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo so much, Jessica! Your comment means a lot for me. I have been following your blog for years and I love it so much! You are amazing!

      Delete
  2. I agree that the red pops. I had not heard of Free People, so thanks for the intro (although I was around for the first time these "retro" clothes were in style). I want to put my winter parka away; maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free People is a part of the Urban Outfitters Company, which also includes Anthropologie. I love that brand too. Thank you very much fro your comment, Madeline!

      Delete
  3. I've just had a free people catalogue through the post. Urban outfitters have the best shops! Love your lip colour with this chic outfit xx Maria
    https://www.passionfruitpawsandpeonies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Transition time is always a tough time for my closet too! I love the classic combination here, and your beautiful red lipstick! Always so stylish!
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finished off to the finest detail - i love your outfit. I can't wait for Spring to finally arrive, especially when seeing all the new pieces in stores. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts