My rescue item for winter

      If somebody asked me what is my most wearable item in the winter is, my answer would be a black turtleneck. It is the only one item I cannot survive without in the winter. I always look for new ones before it is even time to get rid of the ones I have. I think a black turtleneck makes every outfit easy to put together and, at the same time, it always looks very stylish regardless of whether it is worn with a pair of jeans, trousers or a skirt. And when I don't know what to wear, a black turtleneck always comes to the rescue.

      I have three of them in my closet from thiner to a thicker knit and I still feel like I could have more. For days like today I chose the warmest one which I recently bought at Anthropologie. I have been looking for that kind of a turtleneck sweater for a long time: warm with a collar that's not too tight and shorter than usual sweaters. But as they say in Russia - the one who seeks will always find!

      What is your rescue item for winter?








Coat and Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Turtleneck, Skirt and Earrings - Anthropologie,
Boots - Steve Madden, Bag - TJMaxx

Comments

  1. Tatiana, My go-to winter item would be my black, cashmere shawl (or probably any of my winter shawls). I like that I can wrap them around my neck for warmth or wear them over my shoulders.
    I love the earrings you are wearing! They sing of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember, Madeline! You love shawls and wear them so well. Thank you very much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. You look stunning in your turtleneck! I love your printed skirt too, you layer it well for colder weather! :)

    I think scarves are my winter must-have!

    Hope that your week is off to a wonderful start. The Weekday Wear Linkup is live on my blog and I'd love you to join! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to start wearing scarfs , but it seems like I don't know how... Thank you so much, Mica!

      Delete
  3. Another stunning look Tatiana. Turtlenecks are a great staple. I love every piece of your outfit (as I so often do!) xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coat
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are a winter classic! I have a ton of cream sweaters in my closet that I wear constantly!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts