My new experience

      Every time I buy shoes I pay attention to what they are made of. My first choices are always leather or suede, especially for the winter season. I only have one pair of fabric boots, but their insole is still made of leather. I have been very skeptical about manmade material or any other materials until I started working at Anthropologie.

      Of course, my work there is always on my feet, I am running around the store 4-6 hours a day and I need the most comfortable shoes to survive through my shifts on the floor. I realized right away that not all of my shoes would be comfortable enough to make it work. I desperately needed something different from what I had in my closet, less trend and more comfort.

      The pair of shoes I wore in today's post was my first pair of boots I bought there as an employee. It happened in October, after my six-hour shift when I realized that I would ruin my feet if I didn't find something I could stand for hours. I took them from a display... Well, they are not leather or suede (even though it says on the website they are suede, they are not), I twisted them in my hands in complete uncertainty of whether I would wear shoes of this quality, but decided to try them on anyway.

     And since that moment this has been the only pair I wear in my store. They fit like a glove and, at the same time, I never feel any inconvenience. Honestly, I have never even looked in the direction of manmade shoes and now I have to admit I was so wrong. I have been wearing them non-stop and my feet have never been happier since then. I am surprised by the quality and resilience, and if I knew it from the beginning I would definitely do what I usually never do - I would buy these boots in different colors. Unfortunately, my size was sold out very quickly... But I will be definitely on the hunt for the next winter season!










Comments

  1. Those boots seem great. While I love leather and suede, I also own a lot of man-made material shoes and boots and some were so inexpensive yet well-made and comfy. Love your sophisticated black/white/gray outfit. That coat is stunning, Tatiana! =)

    Welcome by Thursday to link up, my friend. =) Have a great rest of the week! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a gorgeous look. It's so important to look after our feet and I'm so glad you have found a pair of shoes you can stand up in all those hours xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since my running injury 20 years ago--and my first visit to the foot doctor--I have been wearing higher-quality shoes and that means leather. But, I do have a pair of cloth shoes that I love. They are so comfortable, I can walk in them for miles. Your whole outfit today is beautiful, Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your whole look at lot, Tatiana for its cool elegance.
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking boots...I'm glad they're comfortable! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts