Spring mood

      I know we are all talking about the fall colors and new trends for a current season, but it looks like I am not there yet. It is still very warm and sunny in our region and, if it wasn't for pumpkins and mums that can be seen everywhere, I would think it was still summer.

     On Sunday we went to Longwood Gardens and I was very happy with my choice. I decided not to wear any fall colors knowing that this place still would be full of summer plants and flowers, and I was 100% right. Of course, it was easy to predict with 82 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

     I chose a floral printed blouse and pink slip-on sneakers, which I usually wear in spring. Unusual decision in the beginning of October, but probably something inside of me was asking for more brightness before the big seasonal change...









Sweater, Jeans and Earrings - Anthropologie, Blouse - H&M, Shoes - Michael Kors
Bag - TJMaxx, Sunglasses- Ray Ban

Comments

  1. Such a perfect outfit with the florals in your shirt for viewing the gardens. I like the colour with the knit and printed shirt together too. Glad you got to enjoy the warmer weather even if it was a little unseasonable.

    Hope that you are having a good week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish and beautiful, love the whole outfit and what a pretty setting! Thanks for joining #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitted top is such a fantastic colour with your eyes Tatiana! Lovely photos, what a great location xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great way to do layers while adding color for Fall. Love those fun and comfy slip-on sneakers and the sleeveless teal sweater. =)

    Make sure you stop by Thursdays and join my Style Linkup "Thursday Moda". I love your blog+style, Tatiana. Thank you. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts