Printed denim

      I have never had printed denim items in my wardrobe. It was something I thought was not for me,  it just seemed too much.  I have always preferred bold colors of denim - black, gray, dark or light blue, or any other solid color, but not print.

      But when I saw this denim jacket at Zara in New York I decided to try it on, and, surprisingly, I liked how it looked on me. I found a turtleneck which matched pretty well with the jacket and bought both items as a set.

      This jacket has a slightly oversized style which gives me an opportunity to wear it with something heavier underneath. And it definitelly adds a little bit of brightness in gray fall days.

      Do you prefer solid or printed colors in denim?








Jacket and Turtleneck - Zara, Culottes and Shoes - Anthropologie, Bag - Michael Kors
Belt - NY&Company, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Earrings - TJMaxx

Photos by Evgeny Verivski


Comments

  1. I think fashion has been so bold this last year or so, we are all wearing items we wouldn't have though we would! You've styled the jacket wonderfully. I love the colour block polo neck underneath. It's a fabulous jacket to brighten grey Autumn days xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! I totally agree with you!

      Delete
  2. This is just perfect for strolling the shops and lunch dates. With fabulous comfy looking shoes, your whole outfit looks fabulous. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty jacket, and it looks fab with the sweater!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts