Sleeveless sweater

     Today we were going to Philadelphia for dinner and I decided to wear the same outfit I wore while we were in New York. It was my choice for Saturday night, but it was pouring rain in the Big Apple so we didn't get a chance to take photos for my blog.

      I bought this sleeveless sweater not long ago and I liked it as soon as I got it. It is my kind of a garment - very comfortable and interesting: perfect for evening time. It is very easy to style with jeans, or with something more elegant, like these culottes for example.

      I probably wouldn't wear this sweater on a daily basis, but I will definitely pair it with something else when I go out again. It will have big potential in my wardrobe.

     Happy Friday, my friends!







In New York with my daughter


Sweater and Culottes - Anthropologie, Shoes - Steve Madden, Bag - Michael Kors,
Earrings and Bracelet - Cache', Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren



Photos by Evgeny Verivski

Comments

  1. Tatiana
    I LOVE those pants! What a beautiful floral design and I thought because how they flowed at first it was a skirt. Lovely with the chocker sweater and those fun sandals.
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they do look like a skirt. Thank you very much, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. What a fabulously stylish outfit. I'm going to see if I can find the sweater and culottes in a different color-way. Isn't it so fun to spend time with your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is always a great time when we get together! Thank you very much, Kim!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, Tatiana. I love the culottes. You wear them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your trousers move when you walk - the frills add a touch of theatre! It's gorgeous against the more classical black sweater, which suits you so well! xx Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just spend an hour on the internet looking for a sweater with splits! I also wanted to wear it on a skirt. Great look. I hope you would like to join my Fancy Friday link up party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this sweater, Nancy! I bought it at Anthropologie on a big sale. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  6. Thank you very much, Julie! I agree with you, Anthropologie always has something interesting. I have been in Paoli a few times. It is a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sisters more like - you look amazing. Love these trousers - so statement I love them. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness it's the perfect combination of classy and fun! You look gorgeous.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts